Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Life Happens...Coffee

Hey there!
I am back to share another layout created using a sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap. With the cold weather and school being canceled (which means no work for me) I am getting lots of scrappy time!
I used American Crafts Shimelle stash for this fun layout:


I used the Creative Embellishment  "Life Happens Coffee Helps" chippie and colored it with a black Sharpie.


I used a BoBunny stamp to stamp the red cup and then fussy cut it out. I fussy cut the white cup from one of the papers and then added a wood veneer cup from Creative Embellishments. I used a black Sharpie to color that as well:


I added a few layers of paper around my photo and then added the wood veneer "love" plaque, another fussy cut mug and some wood buttons:


Here is the sketch:


This was such a fun layout to create!
Thanks for stopping!



4 comments :

  1. Love that background!! Awesome layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this!! Love your title work, the bold colors & your use of the sketch is superb! Thanks for sharing your work with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the title for this layout - how true it is! Such great paper choices and embellishments. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many fun elements here with the layer of embellishments and the stitching. Super layout. Sketch N Scrap appreciates your participation. Thank you for playing along.
    Sharon Fontenot
    higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!