Wednesday, March 20, 2019

My Sweet Girl

Hey there!
I am here to share a layout of Sierra and me that I have up on the Creative Embellishment blog today. Back in December, she posted this photo and a very nice comment about me on Instagram. Of coarse, I took a screenshot and just had to scrap about it! I used the March & April 2018 Hip Kit Club kits for this pretty page:

 

I did a lot of fussy cutting on this layout. I added the leafy branch that I cut from the Berry Clusters in 2 different spots on my layout. My first thought was to color them green, but when I added them in just like they were, I loved it because they "popped" off the page:

 

For my title, I used the words "Sweet Girl" from the Girl Word Set, leaving them natural as well. I added a few alpha stickers to finish off my title. I also added a few stickers and a fussy cut butterfly:

 

Here is the cluster at the top of my photo. This includes another sprig from the Berry Clusters:

 

Under my photo and to the upper right, I placed the Heart Scalloped Frame. I love how it pops my photo off the page! I added a fussy cut butterfly to the frame as well:

 

I love how this layout came out using the chipboard pieces in their natural state! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!