Friday, March 29, 2019

Fun!

Hey there!
I am on spring break this week and didn't really have much planned with Greg working and Austin in school. This meant more scrappy time for me! Whoop! It's been awhile since I used an Let's Get Sketchy sketch, so when I saw this one, it was so fun that I had to play along!
I used Pink Fresh for this fun page of the guys at a wedding in Reno a few years ago:


This was a strip of photos taken in the photo booth at the wedding. I added some black & white paper behind the photo and then added that puffy gold scallop sticker to the side. I added the Simple Stories "party time" diecut to the side as well:


I fussy cut the gold word "fun" from one of the cards. I added the blue diecut circle as well as some stickers:


Here I added a few stickers and some machine stitching:


Here's the fun sketch:


This was such a fun page to create and I am hoping to play along again at LGS soon!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!




6 comments :

  1. Love your take on the sketch, your patterned papers are so pretty and the stitching on them is great. I also love the fun photos. Thanks for joining in with us this month at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun layout! Love those papers and embellishments. Fun take on the sketch! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly a fun page. Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job using a photo strip on your layout Lisa! I love the color combinations of paper that you chose too! Thanks for playing at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A real fun page Lisa. Love your choice of patterned papers. Thanks for joining us at Lets Get Sketchy. Deb xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great take on the sketch, so much fun!!Thanks for joining us at LGS!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!