Monday, April 1, 2019

Travel

Hey Scrappy Peeps!
I have a busy day on my blog today- 3 posts!
First up is a layout I created for CSI's case file #278. I used a Silhouette cut file and backed it with papers from Basic Grey Prism collection for this layout of Sierra in Portugal:


The "Fun Times" pennant, triangles and scalloped pink border are stickers from the Prism collection. The circle arrow is a Simple Stories sticker:


Here I added more stickers- the photo corner, "Awesome", triangle, tab and teal date tab are from Prism. The arrow is from Simple Stories and the fan is fussy cut from an Echo park This & That paper:


The "stamp", "Live It Up" sticker and sunglasses are from Simple Stories. The "enjoy life" and "lovely" stickers are from Prism and the globe is from Echo Park:


Here is the case file:

I was inspired by the colors. For evidence, I used solid cardstock, globe, plane, triangles and sunglasses. I was inspired by the word "Travel" and used that for my testimony. 

As always, there are some awesome prizes up for grabs! Hope you will play along with us this month!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!