Saturday, April 13, 2019

Handmade Embellies

Hey there friends!
I am up on the ScraPerfect Blog sharing a fun way to use up your scraps and stash!
This month, the design team challenged each other to make our own embellishments. At first, I was like WHAT?!! So, I checked out Pinterest... Once I got going on them, I loved the challenge! Plus it's a great way to use stash and scraps! I used My Mind's Eye Lost & Found and Simple Stories stickers. Here's what I came up with:


I started by grabbing some papers, punches and buttons. I punched some circles and butterflies:


I designed how I wanted them:


I added a drop of the Best Glue Ever with the No Clog Writing Cap attached to the top circle and placed it on the bottom circle:


I added some machine stitching:


I added my sentiment stickers to cardstock and fussy cut around them so that they weren't sticky. Now that I think of it, the Perfect Crafting Pouch would have been perfect for this:


I added a drop of the Best Glue Ever to my buttons, sentiments and the butterfly centers:


I used the Embellie Gellie to place my buttons and sequins. This tool is perfect for placing small things:


Here's are individual close ups of my embellies:







I love how these came out and will be making more of them!
Stay tuned next month for my post when I use these on a layout.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!