Tuesday, April 23, 2019

The Adventure Begins

Hello!
I am sharing a layout I created for Sketches In Thyme using the April 22nd sketch.
I used Paper House Productions for this layout:


I added some layers under my photo. I used some old square alphas from my stash. I made my own tags from patterned paper and added a Divine Twine bow:


The airplane diecut is from Simple Stories. I added some foam to give some dimension:


I used the "Adventure" sticker from the collection for part of my title. I added the "See the World" sticker, also popped up with foam. I used a circle punch and cut them in half for my banner. I also added a few hand cut banner shapes:



I created another fun banner at the top of my page and added some machine stitching. For my background, I used watercolor, followed by some Heidi Swapp navy mist spatters:


Here's the fun sketch:



Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!