Monday, April 1, 2019

Blizzard

Hello again!
Here is my second post of the day. This one is for the April challenge reveal at Creative Embellishments. I got really messy with this page, LOL!

I created my messy background with mists and the Grunge Snowflake Stamp.


I used 2 of the Creepy Trees and added a coat of white Gesso, glass beads, lots of mists and BoBunny Glitter glue to them. 


I added 3 Distressed Snowflake Flair and for the twist to add wood, I added 3 Chevron Wood Veneer:


I used the Blizzard Word Set for my title. I added mists and Stickles to them:




Here's the inspiration photo:



I was inspired by the colors blue and green and the tree in the photo. I would love to see your take on this challenge!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!