Thursday, April 18, 2019

Lovely

Hey friends!
I am back to share another layout with you. This one was created for Creative Embellishments. I used the January 2018 Hip Kit Club kit for this page. Sierra and I were playing around one day with the filters on Snapchat and this photo was one that we took:

 

I added a few of the Butterfly Flair pieces to my embellishment cluster on this fun page:

 
I used Nuvo Glitter markers to color the Frond 6 set and tucked them into my fussy cut flowers:

 
I used the Nuvo Glitter markers to color the word "lovely" from the Girl Word Set and added it to the top of these fussy cut flowers:

 
I added a few wood veneer hearts from the Heart Clusters and colored them with the Nuvo Glitter markers as well. I added a piece of black and white striped paper to the left side and machine stitched it:

 
I tucked in another Butterfly Flair and a Frond Set 6 piece to the left of my photo amid the fussy cut flowers:

 
I love how this page came out! See you soon!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!