Monday, April 15, 2019

You Are My Sunshine

Hey there scrappy friends!
Today I am sharing a layout I created using case file #279 at CSI. I used Simple Stories Good Day Sunshine and ! Heart Summer for this page:



I added a few strips of paper down the left side of my layout and machine stitched. I hand cut a poccket and machine stitched around that. I cut the sun on my Cameo using a Silhouette cut file. I added the wood veneer "sunshine" from my stash along with some stickers and a chipboard heart:


I created another "pocket" by fussy cutting a 3x 4 card from one of the papers and then used an exacto knife to cut and lift the "you are my sunshine!" up. I added a few more stickers and a wood veneer sun. I used alphas from the collection and added some machine stitching:


I added a few stickers, chipboard and another wood veneer sun here:



Here's the case file:


I was inspired by the colors, words and the sun in the pocket. 
I used dots, stripes,scallops, hearts, sun and pockets for my evidence. I used the inspiration word "sunshine" for my testimony.
I hope you will take this challenge and play along with us!



No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!