Thursday, April 4, 2019

She Has Fire....

Hey there!
It's my day up on the Creative Embellishment blog today.
I am sharing a layout of Sierra and used a photo of her in Germany. I used Dear Lizzie Lovely Day and the Best Glue Ever for this layout:




 I created my background using mists and the packaging technique. I used the She Has Fire.. chipboard piece as my title and  colored it with mists and Gelatos. I added a few layers of patterned paper behind my photo and popped it up with craft foam:

 
I used a 5"d Globe and sprayed it with a black mist and layered it under my photo part way. I added a few embellishments to the lower right corner of my photo:

 

To finish off my page, I added some fussy cut flowers and the acetate balloon cluster:

 

 I love how the chipboard draws the eyes to the photo and I love how this page came out! Thanks for stopping by and hope you will play along with the CE monthly challenge!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!