Monday, April 1, 2019

Whisker Graphics- Wish

Hey there friends!
Happy April Fool's Day!
Today I am sharing my last project for Whisker Graphics. I created this layout of Austin using Divine Twine, Fancy Pants Good Fellows 6x6 paper pad and some chipboard stars from Creative Embellishments.


I made a quilted star from patterned paper and stitched it together using a zigzag stitch my sewing machine. Then I divided a strand of the Orange Divine Twine in two and hand stitched around the star:


I added a few layers of patterned paper behind my photo along with the chipboard stars colored with a black Sharpie. I added a flair button, some sticker phrases and a wood veneer from my stash:


I added some stars cut from white cardstock and traced around them with a black Sharpie. I finished off the layout with some star puffy stickers, an arrow that I added watercolor to and the wood "noted" piece:


I love hand stitching on my pages, it adds so much texture and I think the orange twine really makes this layout "pop"!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Lisa


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!