Sunday, April 7, 2019

Life Was Meant For...

Hello!
Hope you are having a fabulous weekend!
Today I am sharing a layout created for Creative Inspiration using the new layout sketch that was posted this morning.
I used PhotoPlay Campfire for this camping layout:


I fussy cut my title from one of the papers from the collection. I added a few stickers, popping some up with foam:


I wrote my journaling on a fussy cut note paper, popped it up with foam and added a piece of patterned paper under it


I used watercolors for my background and added a few Robin's Nest rub-on snowflakes. (Yes, it snowed on us while camping! At one point, it was a complete whiteout! Plus our camper pipes were frozen the next morning!) I hand stitched a circle using embroidery floss:


Stop on over to the CI board and check out the layout and the card sketch that was posted today!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!