Friday, April 19, 2019

Cool!

Hello and happy Friday!
Today I am sharing a layout that I created for Off The Rails. I used Simple Stories So Rad for this page of Austin:


I used an older photo of him on a skateboard I picked up at a garage sale. I used watercolors for my background. I added some layers of patterned paper under my photo. I created this triangle banner using stickers. I added a few cork arrows, I believe they are from Fancy pants:


I used alpha stickers from the collection for my title and machine stitched through them:


I created a cluster on the left side of my page and added some machine stitching:




When I create a layout, I place all or most of my stuff on my background and then remove everything to create my background. I found that if I put my stickers on cardstock and then fussy cut around them, that I can easily move these around on my layout until I find the proper place for them.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!