Friday, April 19, 2019

Spring

Hello!
There's a mini crop going on at Creative Inspiration. I have a layout that I created for my challenge to share with you. My challenge is to create a spring project. I used PhotoPlay Bloom and a Freebie Friday cut file from The Cut Shoppe for this layout of Austin and one of our friends:


I used watercolors for my background. I fussy cut the flowers, mason jar and leaves from the papers. I popped the "Beautiful" sticker up on foam to add some dimension:


I backed the cut file with patterned papers and popped it up with foam. For my title, I used a sticker and added some machine stitching for texture. I added the date with a stamp:


I fussy cut a few birds and added them to my page:


I love how this page came out! It's so soft and pretty!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!