Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Dad

Hey there friends!
I lost my Dad back in December and finally decided to scrap a photo of him. I used a sketch from Sketches In Thyme along with Simple Stories Heart collection for this memorial page:


One of my sisters had his obituary laminated and gave us each a copy at Christmas. I added this to the right of the photo. I layered a few embellies here:


I made a banner from 3 triangle stickers and added some machine stitching. I popped up a few stickers around my title, dad:


A few more stickers:


I wanted to keep this layout fairly simple so as not to distract from the photo.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

2 comments :

  1. What a beautiful tribute to your dad! I am sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a wonderful tribute to you Dad! Beautiful work! So very sorry for you loss.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!