Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Be You

Hey friends!
I am sharing a layout I created using a sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap and Fancy Pants Be You collection. I still have lots of this collection in my stash. When I saw the sketch, I immediately thought of the overlay in this collection:


I added a border strip with the quote along with a sticker border and added some machine stitching. I also added a few chipboard pieces, a fussy cut flower and a rub-on:


Another fussy cut flower, a diecut and another chipboard piece:


I fussy cut the heart and will have Sierra add her journaling here:


Here is the sketch:


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!



5 comments :

  1. WOW! This is a gorgeous page! I can see why the sketch inspired you to use the overlay, it's such a fun addition to the page! Love all of the little touches you've added...the machine stitching, the splattering, fussy-cutting. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you added the close-ups. There was so much more to see. I wouldn't have noticed the stitching. Love the added journaling card. Sketch N Scrap appreciates your participation. Thank you for playing along.
    Sharon Fontenot
    higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I LOVE this! I have this same paper and it is just so cute. Really like what you did with this overlay. Thank you for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. THIS IS AMAZING! Great take on the sketch Lisa! I have the same overlay, I may steal your idea, I have had it for years and never used it! Thanks for the inspiration and for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute layout, wish I would have thought to use an overlay on my layout for this sketch :) Great idea! A cute take on the sketch :) Thank you for joining us over at Sketch N Scrap
    Tina-DT

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!