Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Thank You Card for ScraPerfect

Hey friends!
I am back today to share a beautiful card with you that I have created for ScraPerfect.
I used Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid 6x6 paper pad, stamps from JoAnn's, the Perfect Crafting Pouch and the Best Glue Ever with the No- Clog Writing Cap attached for this card:


I used to Perfect Crafting Pouch  and ran it across my patterned papers and cardstock. This ensures a nice crisp image:


I stamped the leaves with black ink. I used 3 Distress Oxide Inks to stamp my flowers. I heat embossed my sentiment:


I outlined my flowers with a black Sharpie to make them pop. I fussy cut the flowers and leaves and used the Best Glue Ever with the No Clog Writing Cap attached to get in those small spaces:


The Best Glue Ever works on all type of surfaces, including foam which I used to pop up the main flower:


Here's a close up of my card:


I love how this card turned out!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!



No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!