Friday, March 15, 2019

Summer Lovin'

Hey all!
I don't know about you, but I am so ready for summer! I know, I have a few more months to go!
Here's a layout I created for CSI case file #276. I used Simple Stories for this page of Austin, Greg and my brother, Mark rinsing off in the lake after a day of mudding on the 4 wheeling trails :


I cut the sun on my Cameo. I added my journaling in one of the clouds:


I made the kites myself using a few different patterned papers and then machine stitched around them. I also added some machine stitching to the clouds:


I added some chipboard and stickers along with a punched border:


Here's the case file:

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!