Friday, May 1, 2020

It's Our Time

Hey there!
It's the first day of the month, that means a new challenge at Creative Embellishments!
I used lots of CE chipboard along with a variety of mists and Simple Stories Happy Trails on this layout.  I added mists to my white cardstock background. Once that was dry, I stamped using the Distressed Crackle Stamp and black ink. I punched some waves and added some machine stitching.


I colored the Infinite Circle Frame with Lindy's mist and backed it with patterned paper from Simple Stories Happy Trails. I used numbers from the Chunky Alphabet Set and sprayed them with the same mist. Thus creating my "clock". I added my photos on top. I added the It's Our Time for my title.



 I also added the Frog and a Pine Tree sprayed with Heidi Swapp, Lindy's and Fireworks mists. I added 3 punched and stitched butterflies leaving the trail of thread on:


I finished the layout off with some word phrase stickers from the SS collection:


Check out the challenge and play along. There's a gift certificate up for grabs!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!