Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Large Camping Tag

Hey Friends!
I am  back to share a Large Tag I created to hang in my travel trailer. I used lots of fun Creative Embellishment chippies for this fun tag:

 

I used a Large Tag and added  paper from Echo Park Summer Adventure to it. I added some inking to the edges. I used the camper piece from the Camping Set and colored it with Lindy's mists:

 
I also used the fire from the Camping Set. I colored the logs with Lindy's mists and the flames were colored with Gelatos. I added a fussy cut lantern from the Echo Park collection and some flowers from Little Birdie:

 
I used the Berry Frame 4 and added a variety of products to it: Lindy's, Heidi Swapp. Mister Huey's mists and Tim Holtz Distress Stain. I added in some Buttons Galore & More Thankful sequin and bead mix and a fussy cut sign. I used the word "Camping" from the Camping Set:

 

I took the marshmallow sticks from the Camping Set and added some texture paste to create the marshmallows. I used mists to add color. I fussy cut the compass, added the flower and lots of spatters. I finished the tag off with some fibers at the top:

 
I love all the layers and texture this tag has and I am excited to hang it in my camper soon! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!