Friday, May 1, 2020

Camping Issues

Hey all!
I have a fun camping layout to share that I created for CSI case file #318.
I used a few different AC lines for this page. The yellow striped paper is from Dear Lizzy Serendipity. I tucked in a few pieces of orange from Amy Tan:


The black striped paper under the photo is from Shimelle. The black and white lined one is from Amy Tan. I added a few clear Amy Tan stickers around my photo. I fussy cut the larger fox from a Paper Issues card:


The "OH!" and "Have Issues" was fussy cut from the same PI card. I used foam Thickers for "we" and "issues". I finished the rest of the title with alphas from Hip Kit Club. I fussy cut the frames from an Amy Tan paper I believe. I added a fussy cut camera and flowers. The small fox were fussy cut from AC Give Thanks:


I added an Amy Tan chipboard heart, clear "indeed", triangles and arrow stickers. I added a few orange star puffy stickers:


Here is the case file:


I had a blast creating this fun page!
Hope you will play along with one of the case files this month!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!