Friday, May 15, 2020

Xmas Baking

Hey crafty friends!
Today I am sharing a layout created for the cold case file #320 at CSI.
I used old papers from October Afternoon for this layout of Sierra:


I decided to challenge myself and use this red plaid paper for background. I added a shelf of patterned paper for my photo to sit on. I fussy cut the clock, rolling pins and black star. I added a chipboard button. I used a rub-on from OA and put it on white cardstock, fussy cut it and added it to my page:


I added a chipboard doily, balloon and a fussy cut flower & spatula:


I finished off the chipboard sheet with the circle piece. I added the black banner, a fussy cut cup and foam Thickers for my title:


I fussy cut the girl and "from the bakery" sign:



It feels so good to get rid of some stash!
Hope you will play along with us this month!




No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!