Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Yummy Wine

Hey there!
I have a layout to share with you using some fun Creative Embellishment chippies! I love all the shakers in the store and wanted to create a layout using a shaker:

 

 I used the Glass 2 Shaker along with a photo from a wine tasting we did last fall.  I added white tissue paper on the bottom piece. For the top, I added  burgundy Stickles. I filled the "shaker" with a few shaker mixes from Buttons Galore & More and added some sequins and small beads to it. I love how it came out!

 
I popped the Grapes up with foam. These were colored with Nuvo Glitter Markers. Check out all the sparkle:

 

I added some 3D stickers from PaperHouse, lots of spatters and some Thickers for my title.


 This layout has so much sparkle to it. I love how it came out! Thanks for stopping by and sharing your day with me!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!