Monday, April 27, 2020

Our Happy Place

Hey there friends!
I played along with the PinkFresh Studio sketch this month and came up with this camping page:


I used Everyday Musings collection. I used a hexagon punch and punched 4 different 6x6 patterned papers. I placed them on my white cardstock background and stitched through them. I added some diecuts from the ephemera pack, a sticker and the gold heart sticker:


I popped the photo up on foam to add some dimension to my page. I added some stickers and check out that font for my title, I LOVE IT!


I added in a few small OA block alphas to my title. They were the perfect color and at least I used a bit of my stash, LOL!


Here's the sketch:


I had a blast playing along with this challenge and love how my page came out!
Thanks for stopping by and I will see you soon!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!