Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Easter

Hey friends!
It's the first of the month, so that means a new mood board and twist at Creative Embellishments.

I was so inspired by so many things in this months mood board: the colors, mason jars, lights and Easter bunny. I decided to create an Easter layout: 



I used the Mason Jar Banner at the top of my layout. I colored the jars with acrylic paint. I colored the lights with yellow acrylic paint and then rubbed some gold over the top. I also added the gold paint to the lids:



For my title, I used the Happy Easter and did an ombre effect using acrylic paint:


I backed my photos with papers from PhotoPlay Bloom collection. I used acrylic paint to color the Fun Eggs and tucked 2 under the right side of my photos. I fussy cut some flowers and added them to my page:  


I used an Easter Basket and painted it in an ombre effect. In the basket I placed a Fun Egg and a wood veneer Bunnies painted with acrylic paint. I also added in some word phrase stickers from Tim Holtz and Teresa Collins. Finally, I added the Momenta gold hearts and arrows:


I had a blast creating this layout of Sierra! Check out the moodboard on the Creative Embellishments blog and play along with us this month!




No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!