Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Dreaming

Hey friends!
Today I am sharing a layout created for CSI using case file #315. I was inspired by the colors, rug and hexagons:


I mostly used PinkFresh Dream On and My favorite Story for this page. The yellow hexagon paper is from Amy Tangerine and the plaid is from Pretty Little Studios. I used a punch for my hexagons and added some machine stitching using white thread. I also added in 3 Creative Embellishment chipboard hexagons and added some journaling in 2 of them. I fussy cut the camera and cloud from one of the PinkFresh papers:



The title is from the Dream On collection and was perfect for this page of Sierra and Robin. I fussy cut some flowers from one of the My Favorite Stories paper and placed them to the lower right side of my photo. I also fussy cut some of the potted plants, bird and an arrow from the Dream On 6x6 paper pad. I added in a few heart brads and a few doodled ones as well:


I added a border to the left side of my page along with some stitching and a few more fussy cut flowers. Finally, I added some paint spatters:



Here's the case file:


I loved the colors in this one and had a blast creating this fun page!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!