Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Beyond The Clouds Excited!

Hey there!
Today I am sharing a layout created for CSI using case file #316 along with PinkFresh Studios Up In The Clouds collection. The picture in the case file reminded me of this paper from PinkFresh, so I used it as my background. I added Gesso and watercolor to it:


I added a few pocket life cards, a doily, tissue paper and patterned papers under my photo. I used a rub-on from the collection for the word "wonderful" in my subtitle. I used Cloud 9 alpha stickers for the rest. I added in a few puffy stickers and a clear sticker:


I popped my photo up with craft foam. I added the pink banner to the bottom of my photo. I used a puffy sticker and gold foam stickers for my title. I added in clear sticker, puffy stickers regular stickers and a wood button:


Here is another look at all the layers:


This is the fun case file:


I have to admit, I struggled for a bit with this page. I had the photo with just a few layers under it on the background paper and liked it, but didn't love it.... I decided to try a Missy Whidden technique- gesso then color. I'm not sure why this never works for me... maybe using a different gesso? Any ways, I had too big of a spot of color. I added more gesso, still not liking it.  Finally, I added more layers under the photo hiding most of the color and liking it. Like Missy says, it was a hot mess! LOL!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!




No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!