Tuesday, April 21, 2020

True Friends

Hello!
I am back to share a layout with you that I created for Creative Embellishments.
This photo is of myself and a very good friend of mine from school. We lost touch for many years but several years ago decided to go camping. Although we live a few hours away from each other, we try and get a few camping trips in every year. She got remarried last summer and I was her maid of honor. I am so blessed to have her and her hubby in our lives!

 

I used a PinkFresh Studio patterned paper for my background. I colored the True Friends Quote with a Nuvo Glitter Marker. Check out all the sparkle:

 

Under my photo, I added a frame and  word phrase die cut from Pretty Little Studios. I used the Basic Alphabet Set colored with the same Nuvo Glitter Marker for my subtitle:

 
I fussy cut a bunch of flowers from a Dear Lizzie paper and added a strip of them down my page. I tucked in a few Delphinium colored with a Nuvo Glitter Marker:

 
I added a cluster on the left side of my page and included a flair from the Dream On Flair set. Finally I added lots of watercolor spatters:

 
I absolutely love how this page came out and it was so much fun to create! Thanks for sharing your day with me!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!