Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Summertime: Fresh & Tasty

Hey there friends! 

I have a layout created for Creative Embellishments to share with you today.

Fall is in the air here in Wisconsin or maybe it’s winter since north and west of us they are getting snow. I have at least one more summer layout to share with you. My hubby, Greg and I put in a pretty big garden every spring. We try and keep up with the weeding all summer, but it seems like we can never keep up! These are a few pics of when we were caught up and everything is beginning to grow:

 

To create my background I used the Distressed Crackle Stamp  and RG Rich Cactus & Sweet Cane Sugar Cubes. I also used the Distressed Grid Stamp and RG Gray Stuff Sugar Cube. I also added some watered down acrylic paint spatters. I used the word Summertime for my title and used acrylic paints to color it:

  

The Vegetables were perfect for this "garden" layout. I painted them with acrylic paints:

Here are a few more Vegetables painted with acrylic paints. I used Basic Grey papers and embellishments. I added in a few Simple Stories word phrase stickers:

   

 The "I'd rather be gardening!" is from JilliBean Soup as is the & sign and stars:

   

 This was such a fun layout to create! I love using the stamps from CE on my backgrounds! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!