Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Turtle Shaker


Hey there Scrappy Friends!
I am sharing a shaker page I have up at Creative Embellishments today. While camping in June at Lake Wissota state park, we came across a snapping turtle and I snapped a quick picture of it. 

I used the Turtle Shaker 2 along with some stash on this layout:
  


I used Richard Garay's Sugar Drops and Media Mixer to paint the turtle. I added some Buttons Galore Falling Leaves, Thankful & Cactus sequin mixes. I used ScraPerfect's Best Glue Ever to put the shaker together:

   

 I used a few collections from Echo Park ( So Happy Together, Happy Camper & Summer Camp) along with the cream grid paper from Scenic Route (remember them? Now that is some old paper!) and BoBunny Camp A Lot:

 

I added some machine stitching, a sticker and a few die cuts:

   

 These shakers are so fun to make! Have you tried any yet? There are lots to choose from in the store HERE. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!