Thursday, October 1, 2020

Treat

 Hey friends!

I am back with another project to share with you today. This is a layout created for CSI using case file # 333. I used a variety of manufacturers on this page:


I used Richard Garay Sweet Blue Sugar Cube combined with water for my background. I added some fussy cut flowers (white) and a cupcake from Jen Hadfield. I hand cut the scallop from a Jen Hadfield paper and stitched it in place. The yellow rose and "sweet" are from Maggie Holmes:


The donuts are from Jen Hadfield. The labels and hearts are from Fancy Pants. I added some Prima crystals:


I used my circle punch and punched a few circles. I also fussy cut the pink/red flowers:




Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!