Thursday, October 22, 2020

Thinking Of You Card

 Hey friends!

I have another Richard Garay card to share with you today. This is a thinking of you card using heat embossing. I heat embossed the Kissable Dandelion Stamp in gold and then created the watercolor background using RG Sugar Cubes. I just added 3 colors (Rich Cherry, Rich Tangerine & Rich Honey Sugar Cubes) to some plastic packaging and added a bit of water. Then I blended the 3 colors together. I added my sentiment from the Feel Better Digital Stamp Set:


I placed that on top of some Sweet Banana Card Stock. I took Tangy Orange Cardstock and used the Handwritten Stamp along with Tangy Orange Sugar Cube. I love the tone on tone look this gives!
Finally, I added some Sweet Banana Sugar Drops to the Media Mixer to make some spatters.
I love how beautiful this card is!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!