Tuesday, October 13, 2020

The Little Things

Hey there friends!
I am sharing a layout created for Richard Garay Designs. I am loving all of their products, especially the inks! I used one of their stencils, Rotating Square, along with some modeling paste for the background on this layout:


I made watercolors from the ink pads just by dabbing some of the ink (Sweet Cane, Sweet Banana, Sweet Pink, and Sweet Blue Sugar Cubes) on plastic packaging and then spritzed with water. I added some of the watercolors on top of the modeling paste after it was dry:


I used the Filled Garden Stamp Set and stamped the outside of the flowers using Black Taffy Sugar Cube on Powdered Sugar Card Stock. I stamped the inside of the flowers using the same stamp set and these colors of Sugar Cubes: Sweet Banana, Sweet Pink, Sweet Blue and Tangy Apple for the leaves. Then I fussy cut them. I added a tag from Crate Paper Notes & Things and included a bow using Black Taffy Twine:


I added lots of fussy cut and stamped flowers. Aren't they gorgeous?! I added a few Crate Paper Bloom word stickers and June tag. I added in a few torn strips of washi tape- Orange is October Afternoon, blue gingham is Bella Blvd. and black & white stripe is Recollections:


I added a Crate Paper Bloom butterfly along with some tangled Black Taffy Twine:


I love how this layout came it! all those flowers are stunning!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!



No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!