Sunday, November 7, 2021

Hello 21!

 Hey there friends!

Today I am sharing my take on case file #372 at CSI using a mix of papers from my stash along with a few Creative Embellishment chipboard pieces. This is a photo of Austin on his 21st birthday. We took him out for his first beer;) 

To create my background, I added modeling paste through the Twinkle Star Stencil from Creative Embellishments and added some paint spatters:


I backed the Banner with papers from Simple Stories, Authentique, Alison Kraft, Carta Bella and Snapshot. I added the Dream On Flair from Creative Embellishments:



I added lots of layers of patterned papers behind my photo. I also added some machine stitching for texture. I added Mambi chipboard word stickers, Tim Holtz word phrases. I finished this area off with a chipboard cupcake and the So Handsome Flair from Creative Embellishments:


For my title, I used Paper Studio and Thickers fropm my stash:


I added a few Creative Embellishment Wood Veneer Stars that I colored with a Sharpie:


I had a blast creating this layout and I love how it came out!
Check out the case files for this month and play along!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!