Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Life Is A Beautiful Ride!

 Hey there! Welcome back to my blog!

Today I am sharing a layout created for Sketches In Thyme using sketch #494. I stuck pretty much to the sketch. I cannot take credit for the photos as these are some of Austin's senior pics taken by M&H Photography. I used Carta Bella Summer:


I added some watercolor spatters to my white cardstock background. I usually don't use many flowers on my pages of Austin, but I just loved the colors in this collection and thought they went well with his shirt. I fussy cut the flowers and truck, popping the truck up with foam to add some dimension:


I added a few layers of patterned papers under my photos and tucked in a few word phrase stickers from the collection:


I fussy cut the bike and title from one of the 6x4 cards and added that to my bottom border:


Here is the sketch:




This collection is gorgeous! I will definately be using it again soon.
Hope you will play along with us this month!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!