Monday, November 15, 2021

I Am

 Hey there friends!

Have you seen the case files for this month at CSI? They are gorgeous and there are lots of prizes to win!

I used mostly Simple Stories I Am collection and case file #374 for this layout of me:


I was inspired by the colors in the case file. I added lots of tickets and layers under my photo:


I used the Starburst Stencil from Creative Embellishments and Distress Oxides on my background. I layered in a few chipboard frames:


I added in a few old fabric brads, I think they are maybe from MME or Fancy Pants?


The "Cheeky" plastic piece is from Heidi Swapp and has been in my stash forever. I tucked in a few leaves from Pretty Little Studio along with other bits and pieces:


Hop on over to the CSI Facebook page and play along with us!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!