Thursday, November 4, 2021

Always Be Yourself

Hey there friends! 
I am back to share a travel layout of Sierra with you. I used the Mintay Next Trip 6x6 paper pad along with some fun embellishments from Creative Embellishments on this layout: 

   

 I added some water to a few Distress Oxides to create my background. Then added some black spatters using acrylic paint and a bit of water. I used the words "Always Be Yourself" from the Every Day Word Set and added the same Distress Oxides to create the title:

   

 At the top right, I added a gold moon from the Mirror Gold Moon Set. These are gorgeous, but I always have a hard time photographing them:

 

I used the same Oxide inks to color the Wing Set 3 Small and placed one on each side of my photo. I also tucked in a few Mirror Acrylic Gold Stars



This layout is so soft and pretty and I love how it came out! Thanks for stopping by and sharing your day with me!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!