Monday, March 13, 2023

Escape- Creative Embellishments

Hey there Creative Friends!
I am back to share a fun travel layout with you that I created using Creative Embellishments chipboard and Echo Park Let's Go Anywhere collection. This photo of Greg and Sierra was taken in June, 2019  on our trip to Germany:


 I tore a strip of patterned paper and added it to my watercolored background. Then I added some machine stitching. I added a few layers of patterned papers behind my photo.  I used a black Sharpie to color the Small Globe and tucked it in behind my photo. I added a few diecuts along with a fussy cut camera: 


I fussy cut the title from patterned paper and added the "route 66" diecut: 


I used acrylic paint, a black Sharpie and a silver Nuvo Glitter Marker to color the Double Decker Bus. I fussy cut the hills, trees, cloud, "take me away" and "capture the memories" from the EP collection: 


I added a few diecuts, more fussy cutting and the chipboard "Escape"


This was such a fun page to create and I love how it came out! I hope I have inspired you in some way. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!