Tuesday, March 7, 2023

CSI: So Very Brilliant!

 Hello there friends!

Today I am sharing my take on case file #406 at CSI. I have to admit, I struggled with this one a bit. I had to get creative. My layout and hidden journaling is also about how creative Austin was. He is a thinker and very creative. I used all stash on this page:




I hand cut some clouds from some white cardstock, inked them, then added some machine stitching. I tucked in some felt Thickers above the bigger cloud. I added a wood silhouette from my stash. The light bulb is from Vicki Boutin. I fussy cut the "embrace creativity" banner from a Shimelle paper. I added a felt dot and the "noted" puffy sticker from Vicki Boutin. The striped paper is from Echo Park:


I used the Starburst Stencil from Creative Embellishments along with Distress Oxide Ink on my white background. I matted my photo with patterned papers. The teal is from Echo Park. The yellow is Shimelle and I'm not sure on the coral paper or frame- thinking it is American Crafts. The navy, stripes and ruler are from Echo Park. I added another fussy cut banner from Shimelle and an Echo Park word sticker below the photo. I added a journaling spot, a ticket and some punched leaves:


Check out the case files for this month. We would love to have you play along!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!