Wednesday, March 1, 2023

The Best Things In Life

Hey there Scrappy Friends!

Today I am sharing a sunflower layout with you that I created for Creative Embellishments. The high school I graduated from, planted a huge field full of sunflowers. I tookGreg and Sierra there to check it out. It was awesome! 
I used an old BoBunny line- Forever Fall for this gorgeous page. Check it out:

   

 I added acrylic paint to my background using a brayer. Then I added spatters. I used Gesso and acrylic paint to color the Skeleton Sunflowers and then backed them with patterned paper.

   

 I matted my photos with a few different patterned papers. I fussy cut a few of the sunflowers from one of the BoBunny papers. I added a few Becky Higgins chipboard stickers and a Tim Holtz word phrase sticker that I cut in half. I also added a few diecuts and stamped the date on one of them:

   

 For my title, I used The Best Things In Life chipboard piece and used acrylic paints to color it. I fussy cut a few dragonflies and added machine stitching to the centers:

 

Another close up of the Skeleton Sunflowers. Aren't they gorgeous? Lastly, I added white acrylic paint spatters:

 

This layout was so fun to create and I love that I mixed the chipboard pieces with papers from my stash. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!