Thursday, March 23, 2023

Printers Alley

Hey there Scrappy Friends!

Today I am sharing my take on sketch #558 at Sketches In Thyme. This fun sketch is by Shawn Lahr. I used BoBunny stash for this layout of Greg in Printers Alley in Nashville:


I used a spatula to add modeling paste through the Crackled Crick Stencil from Creative Embellishments. I let that dry over night and then watered down a Lindy's mist along with some watercolor spatters to the background. I added a few layers of patterned papers from BoBunny behind my photo. I used acrylic paints (after several layers of different mists and not achieving a satisfactory color) on the Grunge Circle chipboard Frame from Creative Embellishments. I fussy cut the words "Destination" and "Unknown" from BoBunny papers:


I fussy cut the arrow, man , suitcase and "explore' from papers. I added the Thicker heart:


I hand cut the arrow. popped it up with craft foam. I handcut the circle for journaling as well: 


Here is the sketch:


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!