Monday, April 3, 2023

Easter Blessings

Hello!
Today I am sharing an Easter layout with you that I created for Creative Embellishments.  I used a photo of Sierra and Felipe from last Easter. I used chipboard, acrylic pieces and wood veneer from the CE store along with the Echo Park Springtime collection for this Easter page:

   

 I added a few patterned papers along with some machine stitching to my white textured cardstock. I added used acrylic paints to color the Easter Frame and Easter Blessings chipboard pieces. I struggled to get the right color on the frame, so I added a mist to it. I fussy cut the tree and butterfly. I added an acrylic bunny and egg:

 

Here's another look at the Easter Frame. I fussy cut some flowers and another butterfly. I added the wood veneer bunny egg along with another acrylic egg:

   

 I hope you have a wonderful Easter! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!