Saturday, April 15, 2023

Spring Love

Hello Creative Friends! 

Today I am sharing a spring layout with you that I created for Creative Embellishments. Here in Wisconsin we can still get snow, but I am always happy to know spring is just around the corner. I used some beautiful chipboard pieces along with PhotoPlay Bloom collection for this spring camping layout:

I added watercolor to my white cardstock background. For my title, I added acrylic paints to create an ombre effect  to the Spring Love chipboard piece. I fussy cut the kite and clouds and the flowers from the papers:

I added light modeling paste mixed with acrylic paint to the blooms on the Spring Tree. I colored the branches and trunk with Distress Ink. I fussy cut the bird and popped it up with craft foam. I added a few fussy cut bees:

I fussy cut the subtitle from one of the papers. I added my journaling under the subtitle:

 

This was such a fun layout to create! I hope I have inspired you in some way. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!