Friday, April 7, 2023

Favorite April Fool's Day Laugh Ever

 Hey there scrappy friends!

Today I am sharing my take on case file #408 at CSI. I used lots of stash on this fun April Fool's Day layout of Austin:


I added strips of patterned papers from My Minds Eye Boy Crazy. I tore a piece of washi tape and added that under the yellow strip of paper. I added some stitching along with watercolors on my background. I fussy cut a few clouds from white cardstock and added some ink. The "what?!" diecut, label stickers and mustache stickers are from October Afternoon. I fussy cut a few fireworks from a PhotoPlay paper:


I used a Hip Kit Club pocket life card to hold my title. I fussy cut the "April" from another one. "Fools Day" are Cloud 9 alphas from my stash. I added a ticket and the "documented" chipboard piece from my stash as well:


I fussy cut the "Laugh" from a MME paper. The "Ever" I fussy cut as well. I am not sure who made that. I also added a few fussy cut stars, some doodling and the stitched starburst:


Here's a quick look at the case file. 


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!