Sunday, April 23, 2023

Sweet Spring

 Hello There!

Today I am sharing my take on sketch #562 by Jenessa Franco at Sketches In Thyme.  I used a photo of myself at the Andy Griffith Museum in Mount Airy, NC while we were on vacation last year. I used the March 2020 Hip Kit for this page:


I added a strip of Heidi Swapp patterned paper to the left side of my white cardstock background. Then I added some watercolor. I fussy cut that beautiful wreath from a Paige Evans paper. I tucked in the "sunshine ahead" strip that I fussy cut from another of Paige's papers:


I fussy cut the rainbow from a Heidi Swapp paper. I used Thickers for my title, I love the font and colors!. I fussy cut another word strip  and tucked it under my title. I fussy cut the small flower and bird from a Jenn Hatfield paper:


I added some Prima crystals and a few Paige Evans Bloom Street butterflies:


I hand cut a tag and added that in the top right corner of my layout:


Here's the fun sketch by Jenessa:


I hope you find some time to play along with us!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!




No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!