Monday, May 1, 2023

Hiking In The Woods

Hey there Friends! Happy May Day!
Today I am sharing a fun outdoor layout with you that I created for Creative Embellishments. We have some wonderful state parks here in Wisconsin with lots of hiking trails. Early last summer we visited one near the Dells and did some hiking. I used some awesome chipboard pieces from the CE store along with Simple Stories Take A Hike for this page:

   

 I used the Cloud Border Stencil to trace a few clouds with a pencil on my white cardstock background. Then filled them in with watercolor. I also added some watercolor smooshes to the background- blue in the sky and green on the land. I colored the Hiking chippy with ink and used that for my subtitle:

   

 I colored the Distressed Wood Sign with ink and added some stickers to it. I placed it to the left of my photos. I added craft foam to pop up my photos:

   

 I added some ink to a Spruce Cluster and placed them to the right of my photos. These are perfect for any outdoor photos! I love them!

   

 I also love the Small Trees- they are the perfect size. I colored this one with ink and added it on top of my photo and the sign. I used inks on the In The Woods chippy and used that for my title. I originally was going to use it for a camping page so I think I will order another, lol. I fussy cut the shoe prints and added a few word phrase stickers:

   

 I added a few distressed triangles, some machine stitching and a few fussy cut hikers to the bottom of my page:

   

 I love those clouds and wish I would have used the Tree Stencil on my background as well. Maybe next time?! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!  

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!