Sunday, May 7, 2023

Curl Up With A Good Book

 Hello friends!

Today I am sharing my take on case file #410 at CSI. I used my stash for this layout:


I colored the Creative Embellishments Stacked Books Outlined with a black Sharpie. Then I backed it with patterned papers from Echo Park That's My Boy amd All About A Boy. I backed my photo with a patterned paper from Echo Park and a book page. I fussy cut the yellow flowers from a Shimelle paper. The purple ones are from PinkFresh Studios:


For my title, I used: PinkFresh Studios (purple), Thickers (teal and yellow) and Bella Blvd. (black):


I tucked in a Distressed Clock from Creative Embellishments that I colored with a black Sharpie along with some PinkFresh Studios diecuts, stickers and fussy cut flowers:


Under my photo, I added the Book Set 1  to which I added some patterned papers to. Then I added the Book from Creative Embellishments. I added a Simple Stories word label sticker, a gold enamel dot, an enamel heart and a few bits and pieces from my stash.


I had a blast creating this layout and I love how it turned out!
I hope you will play along with us this month!



No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!