Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Life's A Beach Mini Album

Hello crafty friends!
Today I am sharing a beautiful mini album with you that I created for Creative Embellishments. This mini album is 6 1/2"x 4 3/4". Sierra and her boyfriend went to Punta Cana in February, so I will be giving them this mini to add their photos to. I used lots of CE chipboard pieces along with a PaperHouse Color Ways collection and lots of white cardstock:

   

 To color the chipboard pieces, I used different inks and then drybrushed them with white acrylic paint. I finished them off with white acrylic paint spatters. On the cover, I used: Life's A Beach, Seaweed, Seashells, Sea Artist Trading Coins:

 

Page 1 and 2: On The Beach Word Set. Page 1 has a pocket and I tucked in the gold shell acrylic piece. Page 2 has a little book tucked under the band to add photos to:

 


 

Here's a close up of all those yummy chippies:

 

This is another look at pages 3 and 4. Page 3 opens up and has a waterfall to hold lots of photos. The frame is popped up with foam on 3 sides so you can add a picture in it. Page 4 has a pocket that holds another little book. You can pull the tab and add another photo under the frame:

 


 

Page 5 has a velcro belly band and has a small accordion album. I forgot to open it when I took the pictures. Page 6 is an envelope that has velcro and holds a booklet to add more photos to:

 

Page 7 is another waterfall type page that holds 12 photos. Page 8: Seashells Page 8 has a pocket and I tucked in a piece of cardstock and another piece of the acrylic shells:

 


 

Here is another look at pages 9 and 10. Page 9 has a side pocket with another booklet in it. Page 10 flips up and down:

   

 I used a mini album tutorial from my friend Bev Code. I am having a blast with these mini albums and I am working on 2 more to share with you soon. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!