Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Do More...

 Hey there!

Today I am sharing my take on sketch #566 at Sketches In Thyme. I used Echo Park Summer Fun along with a chippie from Creative Embellishments for this page of me reading a magazine at the pool in Georgia last October:


I added watercolor to my white cardstock background. I layered patterned papers from the Echo Park collection and added my photo. I hand cut a tag and added my journaling along with a twine bow. I fussy cut the flower cluster and added it to the lower left of my photo:


I punched my border and fussy but some leaves and a flower. I added acrylic paint to the book. Once that was dry, I added the patterned paper pages along with a tissue paper page:


I fussy cut the flamingoes:


I also fussy cut the title from one of the papers:


Here's the sketch:


I love fussy cutting! Can you tell?! LOL!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!




No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!