Monday, May 29, 2023

Just Beachy- Creative Embellishments

Hi everyone!
Happy Memorial Day! 
Today I am sharing a beach layout I created for Creative Embellishments.  Summer is almost here in Wisconsin. The photos on this layout were taken in January- Greg and I escaped a bit of winter here and went to Texas for a few weeks. We spent some time on the beach on Padre Island- it was heaven and we are going back. I used some fun chipboard pieces from the store along with Pink Paislee Solstice collection from my stash:

   

 I added some acrylic paint spatters to my patterned paper background. I placed a journaling card from the collection and then added photos around it. I added a few flying Seagulls that I colored with acrylic paint:

 

For my title, I used the Just Beachy chipboard piece and colored that with acrylic paints creating an ombre affect:

   

 I added a few gold foam embellishments from the collection along with the shell flair. I tucked in a Seashell here as well:

   

 On the bottom of the page, I added a few torn pieces of patterned papers and some machine stitching. I added 2 more of the Seagulls and another Seashell:

   

 I love how this page came out! I hope I have inspired you in some way. 
 Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!  

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!